Our dental implant clinic in Annapolis offers a unique patient experience. We understand the fear and embarrassment associated with going to the dentist. We are here to help, not lecture or judge. We are thrilled to have the opportunity to help people restore their smile and confidence.
Dr. Djawdan is one of very few dentists in the United States that has the advanced training, credentials, and experience to personally treat both surgical and restorative solutions. We have an in-office dental lab and offer sedation for any dental procedure.
We welcome the opportunity to help patients explore all possible treatment solutions. We are not a corporate chain with high-pressure salespeople. There is no “one-size-fits-all” solution. We believe in listening to what you want to achieve and then designing a custom dental treatment solution based on what you would like to achieve.
What we do during a new patient consultation:
- Get to know you and understanding your dental treatment goals
- Obtain diagnostic imaging (3D, 2D and intraoral)
- Dr. Djawdan will review your medical & dental history and imaging to diagnosis and measure your risk and susceptibility to recurrent decay and or periodontal disease. This will help us determine what treatment options you may be a good candidate for.
- Dr. Djawdan will review his findings with you, review all of your treatment options with you and take the time to answer all of your questions and concerns regarding your treatment options.
- You will leave your consultation visit with a Report of Findings to take home and consider. This report is a summary of your consultation, all of your treatment options, timeline and all-inclusive fee for each treatment options.
- Then we are here to answer any additional questions you may have as you consider your treatment options.