Many dentists strive to do quality work, but are challenged with communication, consistency, control and quality when working with an outside dental laboratory. Having a state of the art dental laboratory housed in our Annapolis dental office allows us to control the consistency and quality of all our dental restorations.
Benefits of our in-office dental lab
- Most dental restorations such as inlays, onlay and dental crowns can be digitally designed and fabricated same day (no temporaries) using CEREC by Sirona
- Extremely short waiting periods for custom dental implant restorations and esthetic dental veneers and crowns
- Repairs to dentures and partial made onsite
- Dr. Djawdan oversees the design shape, fit, and color of your restorations
- Optimal cosmetic and functional results
- We use some of the world’s most advanced technology and equipment such as Zirkonzahn’s M5 Heavy/Wet CAD CAM system and CEREC by Sirona.
The Zirkonzahn M5 Heavy/Wet: The most amazing contribution to modern dentistry
Zirconzahn is the only manufacturer of Prettau® zirconia. Zirkonzahn®’s Prettau® system is the only system with a proven five-year record of 100% success. This success rate has been documented and published by the International Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Implants.
The M5 unique, proven system consists of:
- Dedicated milling machines
- Dedicated white laser scanners
- Dedicated sintering ovens
- Proven zirconia stains
- Proven porcelains and stains
These sophisticated devices eliminate any room for error that might exist during the manufacturing process of other bridge systems. Zirkonzahn’s large-format M5 milling machine, for example, is built specifically for full arches, unlike smaller machines used in most dental labs.
Additionally, using the wrong stain or glaze could inadvertently weaken the zirconia. We choose to use Zirkonzahn’s proven system to digitally design, scan and mill our patient’s restoration to ensure ideal aesthetics and long-term success.
The Prettau Bridge offers a number of benefits over other full arch restorations. Prettau® zirconia contains no acrylic and will never chip, and is renowned for its lifelike appearance. The system uses advanced computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing (CAD/CAM), a digital milling process that requires no joint soldering, and eliminates the risk of casting errors.